Contributing author checklist and guidelines for preparing final papers:
Guidelines for Publication of Your 6-Page Technical Paper for Inclusion in the IEEE Conference Publication Program:
All authors must submit the following:
Please note: All pdf files are required to be IEEE eXplore compliant. TePRA 2013 is registered for use of the tool IEEE PDF eXpress® Plus. IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (by using the conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (by using the PDF Check function). This site will also collect final papers. When you are satisfied with the final paper, be be sure to log back in to eXpress Plus and approve your PDF for collection.
Steps for submission to the IEEE PDF eXpress® Plus tool:
- Create your manuscript(s)
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus).
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account. The url to use this tool is: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus The conference ID is: tepra2013xp
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus to obtain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Important: DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FINAL PAPER THROUGH EASYCHAIR. Once you have a compliant PDF file, log back into PDF eXpress and approve your pdf for collection. The deadline for submitting this final PDF file is March 15, 2013.
SCAN and email t
or post to
PO Box 709
Townsend, MA 01469
Important: Please make sure you fill in the "Title of the Work", which will be the name of your paper (including your assigned paper identification number), as well as the author(s) information, and sign the copyright form.
The paper should consist of six pages, including your 150-word abstract and all figures and images. Paper Text:
- List of authors and their affiliations
- Acknowledgements (optional)
- Appendices (optional)
The paper will be printed in the proceedings CD exactly as submitted. Authors must therefore follow the IEEE standards in preparing their final papers. Please use the IEEE provided templates when preparing your paper.
Naming Convention: The name of the file containing the paper should be your paper identification number only. Example: 126.pdf. Questions regarding these instructions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audiovisual—Speakers should plan to use the conference-supplied computers to present their material. Power Point and PDF are the acceptable formats. ALL presentations are to be submitted to email@example.com by 12:00 noon on April 18th. No personal computers will be allowed! PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING A BACKUP OF YOUR PRESENTATION WITH YOU!!! USB thumb drive and CD/DVD are the only acceptable forms of media to load on to the conference computer. All conference computers will having the following:
- 2 free USB ports and CD/DVD drives for media uploading
- Windows XP Pro Service Pack 3, including all Windows updates
- PPT 2007
- Latest version of Adobe Acrobat (.pdf files)
- Latest version of RealPlayer
- Latest version of QuickTime
- Latest version of Windows Media Player
Use large enough fonts so that the material can be seen clearly from the back of the room (~60 ft). Please avoid crowded view graphs, which are difficult to see and explain. No more than 5 to 6 points should be made on a single slide. Please break up material.
Timing—Formal presentations are timed as follows:
- Introduction 1 min
- Presentation 15 min
- Questions 4 min